- Teach multiple classes to grow your student following, earn more revenue, and create the most valuable learning experience for your students.
- Publish non-linear classes that are accessible to as many students as possible.
- Establish a regular cadence for publishing classes on Skillshare. We recommend publishing a new class at least once a month to maximize the impact of your student following.
- Teach Fundamentals classes as a basic introduction to the skill you’re teaching.
- Teach Deep Dive classes so that students can master a particular aspect of a skill or process.
- Teach Project-Focused classes to apply your expertise to a fun, unique project that students can create.
- Plan future class topics to help ensure a consistent class publishing schedule.
- Build a cohesive channel brand that accurately communicates your channel’s key themes.
Building Your Channel - Curriculum Design Checklist
Follow this checklist to learn the basics of building a Skillshare Channel: