Designed to support aspiring and established Project Managers alike, this course will provide comprehensive baseline skills as well as allowing the aspiring PM to push on.
Run as a one day delivery and drawing on a range of personal experiences from the speakers this course encompasses a range of skills and techniques to generate confidence in how to be a PM, within the context of the Construction industry.
Offering a broad curriculum, the course allows attendees to generate a range of Project Management competencies including;
- The Effective Project
- Project Stages
- Project Definition
- The Team
- Programming and Control of Projects
- Managing Change
- Closing Out
- After attending this course participants should be able to;
- Explore the different components of a project within Construction, in particular the roles and responsibilities of those involved.
- Define a project, including the stages and teams involved.
- Explain the types of programme, including critical path analysis, the importance of managing change and closing out strategies involved
This workshop is recommended for everyone currently or about to be working across projects including: project managers, contract managers, quantity surveyors, clients, consultants, planners, contractors and their supply chain.
This workshop is suitable for those new to Project Management as well as those looking to enhance their existing level of knowledge and understanding.